Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'm Listening...

I spent most of the day today doing grocery shopping and running errands. At the same time, I was thinking about my photo for today (Project 365).

I came home and decided to go back out with my camera but it was too darn cold. So, I walked around the house looking for something to jump at me and yell "Take a photo of me!!" Anyway, that didn't really happen. However, I did walk past my desk a couple of time and noticed these two Ferrero Rocher chocolates sitting, perhaps waiting to be eaten.

This is one of my favourite chocolates and the truth is I ate pretty much all the chocolates in the box (over a span of 3 weeks of course) except for these two. Given that my New Year resolution is to eat healthier, today I took the first step: cutting out all junk food!

To be honest, I actually feel content with my decision. The same two chocolates sit next to me as I type this. I have no urge to pick it up and eat it. I think I have finally listened to that little voice inside me :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment