Just recently, my family and I decided to have dinner at this Persian restaurant we heard so much about. It's called Safraan (in Toronto). I tried looking them up on the Internet but can't seem to find a website for some reason. Anyway, they had a lot of choices, Persian dishes as well as pastas and pizzas. I ordered the Koobideh kabab dinner. Comes with a chicken and veal kabab, served with rice (that yellow stuff is called Saffron. It also came with a roasted tomato, which was really nice! It's probably a Persian thing! Anyway, it cost about $19 for the plate and was an okay meal. I didn't really like the veal kabab, the chicken one was really good though, much like Pakistani style kababs! The decor was nice but really noisy! I guess it was noisy because of this one group that was hosting there office holiday party there (they did a secret Santa thing and someone won a Wii...how cool is that!).

No comments:
Post a Comment